What is the CMSS Hub?
The CMSS Hub aims to provide a space where researchers, collaborators and stakeholders in the Centre for Materials and Surface Science can come together on one website:
- to access and share documents, such as instrument manuals and publications;
- to access and participate in user groups aligned with research interests;
- to collaborate on projects within groups leading to publications;
- to engage in forum discussions, share articles, presentations, software tools or anything else and provide progress updates on projects;
- as a portal to remotely access and drive experimental applications, group databases and analytical software tools.
The functionality of the Hub is intended to make these tasks as quick and easy as possible.
This web site is a resource for research, education and collaboration in Materials and Surface Science. It hosts various resources which will help you learn about Materials and Surface Science, including Seminars, Courses, Teaching Materials, and more. These resources come from contributors in our scientific community, and are used by visitors from all over Australia and the world.
The CMSS Hub is being funded by the Australian National Data Service (ANDS).
- Create your own account. It's free and will give you access to our online simulation tools and other features.
- Join user groups and collaborate with students and colleagues.
- Become a contributor by uploading your own presentations and simulation tools for others to share.
- Ask a question in our community forum, and let the community help you out.